EVENT ACCESS CONTROL DONE RIGHT
Replace paper tickets with interactive RFID wristbands or cards that allow multi-level access control
Our RFID tags are impossible to duplicate
Good for attendees.
Faster entry and more time to enjoy the event
Dramatically reduce lineups with instant scanning
Control crowd flow direct from your smartphone
How AccessToken Works
AccessToken provides several unique ways to fulfill and provide smooth access control for your attendees, powered by a flexible API it makes integrating with third parties a pain free exercise.
1. Attendees Present Wristband
Attendees present their RFID wristband (or barcoded ticket) at the gate
2. Scan Tickets or Wristband
The RFID wristband is scanned, or tickets validated, to allow entry into the event
3. Attendees Information Stored
Attendee information and ticket details are stored on the RFID wristband
4. WRISTBAND VALIDATED
Attendee’s wristband is validated at every access point.
Secure, fast and reliable attendee admittance
- Token’s RFID devices take less than a second to scan, can be scanned at a distance, and work under any weather conditions (including heavy rain), with or without event wifi. Admit attendees into your event faster for less frustrating queues at the gates.
- RFID chips are virtually impossible to duplicate and can be embedded into wristbands or lanyards, making them much harder to lose compared to traditional tickets – meaning better security for your event.
Capacity and audience insights
- Token includes powerful event management software that lets you see how many attendees have been scanned in at the gates, giving you real-time visibility into capacity and overcrowding stats.
- Hands-free attendee tracking can be implemented in different areas of your event, enabling you to see behavioral data and track the flow of crowds throughout the premises.
Staff accreditation and restricted areas
- Ensure onsite staff always have access to areas or equipment by setting granular restrictions and permissions that our scanners will immediately identify.
- Set VIP areas for people who purchased premium tickets, or as part of sponsorship deals, without the hassle of multiple types of tickets or badges.
- Token’s Access Control works seamlessly with all major ticketing platforms, including Ticketbooth, Showclix, Ticketmaster and Eventbrite – no need to change providers.
- Our expert team will be physically present to help troubleshoot any problem that arises before, during and after your event.