Join the cashless event movement with CashToken
New Cashless Payments via Self-Serve Topup Kiosks at your Event
Eliminate Financial Fraud and Errors
Self-checkout means no missing money or human errors.
Reduce Staffing Costs
Gone are the days of ballooning staffing costs, attendees manage their own top-ups on-site without the need for an operator.
Significantly Reduce Queuing Times
Deploy more self-serve terminals throughout the event premises.Tip: Mount kiosks on bar entry fencing as customers are queuing to purchase drinks.
Increase Attendee Spend
Allow attendees to take control of their cash flow and make top ups easy to encourage more spend on-site.
Reap the benefits of cashless
CashToken helps you grow your event revenue
Increase on-site revenue
Boost attendee spend by up to 30% with cashless, frictionless transactions
Reduce infrastructure costs
Replace your traditional till and network infrastructure with self-contained, mobile RFID devices
Run 100% Offline – No online connectivity required
CashToken runs seamlessly offline with wireless mesh networking technology
Additional revenue streams
Breakage from balance amounts left unclaimed see an increase of over 16% in event revenue
Cashless payments made easy
CashToken lets you focus on what you do best; running your event.
Multiple layers of redundancy and security make Token the most durable and robust cashless solution around
Match sales data with your attendees’ demographic profile to provide a deeper level of reporting for sponsors
The security you need
Minimise theft and cash handling on-site with CashToken
We’ve thought of everything
- Pre-event top-up when customers purchase tickets online
- Age verification with the ability to restrict product types to certain groups (e.g. alcohol ban for underage attendees)
- Self-serve top-up stations and a mobile app to allow easy top-ups for attendees
- Customised point-of-sale solution
- Real-time sales & financial reporting
- Compatible with all currencies and credit types
- Streamlined vendor reconciliation and payments